Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Best budget HP Pavilion laptop. (M.R.P.: ₹78,294 Offer -16% ₹65,900).

Here we go, let’s find out whether you should go for this HP pavilion laptop or not. Let me share my experience with this machine, I have been using this laptop for the past 1 year and I must tell you that it has never disappointed me so far.

I will be sharing clear-cut pros and cons of this beast for your convenience so you could decide without any hesitation. 



In the box: - Manual, 65W charger, Laptop. This is a premium machine so you won’t get any other accessories like a bag or mouse.

Check this out: - HP Pavilion 14,11th Gen Intel Core i5 16GB RAM/512GB SSD

Let’s directly jump to the main points.

Pros: -

1.    Fast bootup.

2.    Buttery smooth for basic activities.

3.    Fast charge like a pro.

4.    Decent battery life (6 to 7 hours of normal use)

5.    Webcam is better than what I have been using on my previous laptops.

6.    And yes, lightweight and thin if compared to other laptops in the same range.

7.    Sound quality is crisp and clear, it has B&O speakers.

8.    Lifetime access to Microsoft office.

9.    Typing experience is quite impressive on the keyboard, it feels as premium as claimed.

10.  It is a beast for multitasking as it has enough RAM of 16GB.

Cons: -

1.    You probably can’t do heavy editing or gaming.

2.    Sometimes you will have to manage battery life on heavy usage.

3.    So far, I have not found any issue or disappointment in this machine.


Got any queries related to this machine? Let’s connect then.

Happy Buying!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom