Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

One habit to learn from other culture :-

If I talk about my experience, the "Kannadigas" people of karnataka are very hard working. Any of my friends or their family members never waited for something to happen on its own. Immediately, they took action, if they wanted to do something. There I learned to take immediate action on something I wanted to do. 

Similarly they have so many things to teach. They are pretty less nervous and more confident during a conversation with someone who they do not know. I have observed them not wasting any time, they understand the value of time and energy and they know how to utilise it properly, as far as I know.


I love their traditional outfits and the way they worship their ancient god and goddess. I have been there for a long time and I can say that they have more advantages over disadvantages in their lives. 



They also have a positive approach towards the job they do or going to do in the future and that is what makes all the differences between others and their attitude. I have learned quite a few important things and yet to learn a lot from their culture.





Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom