Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Curiosity to find the purpose of life.

My motivation comes from my curiosity to find a purpose in life. this is the only thing that drives me to explore and experiment. Money and luxury life used to sound fascinating to me but it never lasted long in terms of motivation.

We all as humans try and work hard to have a big house, car, and bank balance but are clueless about our purpose. what and why are we here for? we never ask or meditate on this question to find out the answer.

And because we do not know our purpose we do crazy things to harm the society and environment, which leads to many harmful consequences.

Every day one task I include in my to-do list is to explore the way to find out the purpose of life and so far while trying to find the way I have realised and understood several things that generally are not known by the majority of people.

In the name of motivation, you see many businesses are running and people who are clueless about life are their customers.

I am confident enough to find out the way to realise the purpose of one’s life. There must be a reason for us coming here and having this one life on this earth.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom