Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

It is the way it is

I think my life is the way it is because I've always been more curious than certain.

I've never had everything figured out. Most of my decisions came from trying something, failing, learning, and trying again. I completed my master's, I'm preparing for a Ph.D., I've worked, changed directions, and still don't think I've reached the destination I'm meant for. And I'm okay with that.

Riding has probably shaped me more than anything else. Spending thousands of kilometres alone on a motorcycle teaches you things no classroom can. You learn patience, humility, and that you can't control everything. Sometimes the road is smooth, sometimes it's broken, and sometimes you do everything right and still end up on the ground. Life has felt exactly like that.

I also believe that every person carries a different story. Mine hasn't been perfect, but I don't wish to erase the difficult parts. They've made me more observant, more careful with people, and more grateful for the little things that often go unnoticed.

I've always wanted to build something meaningful. Not just earn a living, but create something that genuinely helps people. I don't know when that will happen, but it's a thought that keeps me moving.

Writing became a way of understanding myself. Some days I write about technology, some days about a ride, and other days about something I felt but couldn't explain out loud. It helps me make sense of things.

Maybe that's why my life looks the way it does. It's been shaped by curiosity more than certainty, by roads more than destinations, and by lessons more than achievements.

I'm still figuring it out.

And honestly, I hope I never stop.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom