Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

What is the best thing ever I bought in my life?

 I'd probably say my Triumph Speed 400.

Not because it's the fastest thing I've ever owned.
Not because it's the most expensive purchase I've made.

Because it quietly changed the script of my life.

The day I brought it home, I thought I had bought a motorcycle.

Turns out, I had bought 5 a.m. sunrises, strangers waving from highways, chai at forgotten roadside stalls, rainstorms I couldn't outrun, and hundreds of conversations with myself that I didn't know I needed.

In the last year and a half, I've put over 30,000 km on it. People ask me, "Where are you riding today?" The funny thing is... half the time, I don't have an answer. I just put on my helmet, start the engine, and let the road make the decision.

I've learned that some roads heal you better than advice. Some corners teach patience better than books. And sometimes, a full tank and an empty highway are enough to make life feel manageable again.

It has taken me to places Google Maps couldn't recommend, introduced me to people whose names I never asked, and given me memories that no camera could completely capture. It even became the reason I started creating riding content.

People say, "A bike loses value the moment you ride it out of the showroom."

Mine did the exact opposite.

Every kilometer made it worth more.

Because I didn't just spend money on a motorcycle.

I accidentally bought a different version of myself. 🏍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom