Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

How lenskart’s eyeglasses are better than others?

Diwali season sale was going on and I was in my native place which is 30 km far from the city area when I purchased my first eyeglass through an online platform (lenskart). I was quite nervous and excited too for my first computer eyeglass. I was nervous because the actual price of the eyeglass was 3500/- and on offer, I was getting in 1300/-. I was thinking what if I get the wrong and cheap quality of the product my money would go to waste. 


                                                                    Check out this one

Anyway, fast forward and the day comes when I got a call from the courier guy and he said that I have a courier for you from lenskart. I was really excited and waiting for the courier guy to come and deliver the courier. I received the package and the packaging was impressive. wrapped up carefully and with a high-quality wrapper.

After opening the packet my first reaction was, wow! the eyeglass was really light and clear. The quality was A1. After wearing the eyeglass, I couldn't feel any weight and it was so comfortable.

A few points to be noted before buying any eyeglasses online.

a.     Check the official site of the brand and compare the price.

b.    Try the 3D feature available on the lenskart app.

c.     Go through the reviews and feedback.

d.    After the selection of the frame wait for one day, and your mind could pick something better.

It’s been a year and I am still using the same eyeglass while working and it is still comfortable and reliable. I just need to change the nose pad.

If you are buying your eyeglass from lenskart, you will get a high-quality box and a good-quality cotton cloth to clean the glass and your choice of a frame at an affordable price.


Any Questions? Let's connect.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom