Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

How good are Dell keyboards for day-to-day usage? After 6 months of usage.

For me, it was difficult to use the laptop keyboard every day and for a long period of time. so, I looked for a cheap and best keyboard on Flipkart and Amazon. after scrolling through both of the sites I decided to go for a dell keyboard for the first time.

I checked the reviews and feedback which I always prefer to do before going for any product or service online, of other people who have already purchased and used it. I found 90% of the feedback was positive and telling advantages of getting this keyboard.

After all the necessary steps finally, I placed my order through Amazon and got the product on the 31st of January. now it's time to share my experience of using this Dell cheap and best keyboard. I am sharing all the pros and cons of buying this keyboard after using it for a period of 6 months. 


                                                                Dell KB216

Here we go,

      i.         First of all, the keyboard and key, quality are superb.

    ii.         Typing on this keyboard is fun.

  iii.         you will have all the keys required.

  iv.         The wire is quite long and the quality is better than average.

The only thing I find difficult is putting an extra effort to connect the wire to the laptop. well, this is my personal view. I do not think this will apply to all; this is very subjective. (Jokes apart.)

Overall, this is worth buying and it's working fine for me coz I am a rough user so it will work even better for you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom