Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Guidance for self!

 Well, I did these things when I felt depressed. you should try it too.

Fast forward to 2024!

  • Get Involved in some activity. (Started writing more and creating content on YouTube and Instagram).
  • Play with kids. (Did not get many chances)
  • Go for a walk. ( I walk at least 6k steps every day no matter what).
  • Watch your favourite shows. (I love watching podcasts which are about Nature and Machines)
  • Develop a new hobby. (Developed a new hobby of riding a bike and doing trips every alternate week)
  • Go for a solo trip. (Completed a solo trip of 3000kms on my triumph speed 400)
  • Learn a new language. (Still Trying to learn Kannada)
  • Plan your day and go through your plan. (Not much into it but have got better days)
  • You can buy new clothes to divert your mind. (Got a lot of new clothes from different brands)
  • Leave your phone and hold a book. (Gotta work on it)
  • Forget the past, you do not live there anymore. live in present. (I am still trying to implement this, however I have got good at this)

‘’In the end, it doesn’t even matter.’’

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom