Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sharing experience of my activa 6g after 7 months.

In this article, I am going to share my experience of buying an activa 6g vehicle. it has been 7 months since I've been riding this vehicle which is an amazing supporter. I bought this activa 6g (Pearl Spartan Red) in January 2022. I will be sharing the pros and cons in points of owning this vehicle. 



Pros: -

a.     Super smooth and refined engine.

b.    Better mileage than before (Tried and tested).

c.     Braking is reliable.

d.    Light and easy handling.

e.     More convenient while carrying stuff.

f.     Engine start has been smoother on the activa 6g due to FI technology.

Cons; -

a.     Slow pickup compared to the previous version.

b.    A weak headlamp as usual for the scooty.

c.     Lesser power than activa 5g.

Overall, it is a better choice for men and women both as it has better and smooth ignition and rides compared to other vehicles in the same price range.

I didn't feel any difference after 1st free service as I took the vehicle for service when the distance, I rode was just 70kms. I went for 2nd service when the distance covered by the vehicle was 1000kms. This time I felt the difference after service and felt some more power in acceleration and pickup.

I will keep updating here in this article, as I ride more and observe more.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom