Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

What are the easy methods to reduce our screen time in day-to-day life?

Oh, so you have already realized that you are spending a lot of time with your phone or laptop and you wish to work on yourself, that is awesome. I will come straight to the point and share my thoughts on how I control my screen time. if you have come to know this then, half of the work is done. I am going to share a few points to be considered to reduce one's screen time. 


                                                    You can refer to this Book for new habits

a.     Whenever you find yourself scrolling through social media pause and ask yourself if it is important or necessary?

b.    Do not install unnecessary apps on your phone it could have two benefits. firstly, your phone will have enough space to capture and keep your important memories. And secondly, your phone won't beep every second and distract you.

c.     Replace your habit of scrolling through reels with the habit of reading on Quora or Medium.

d.    Understand the importance of your eyes and Data.

e.     Take up a challenge of reducing your screen time than yesterday.

I follow just one thing and that is measuring my screen time every day at the end of the day, and I think I am going to control my screen time soon.

I hope this short experience and suggestions of mine are going to help you in any way.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom