Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Realme phones experience, review after 1 year. (Narzo30)

It’s been a year since I am using a realme phone. I have a mixed reaction to the performance of the smartphone which is realme narzo30, it’s a 4g phone. In this article, I will be sharing my point of view on a smartphone that comes from the realme brand.

since I had lost my phone, I decided to buy a phone immediately so I started looking for a low-budget smartphone with a few good features. realme narzo30 was newly launched and it got my attention with a 90hz refresh rate and 30W fast charging feature.

I placed an order through Flipkart and got it the next day. after holding it in my hand my first reaction to this phone was, oh it is so bulky. But, after using it for a few days it didn't bother me much.



Check out the Narzo30's detailed specifications: - Realme narzo 30 (128GB) 

In the box: - Manual, Phone, Charger and a plastic case.

Now let's jump straight to the main point. I will be sharing two different perspectives about using realme smartphones which will be a good side and a bad side.

Here we go,

What’s good about Realme narzo30?

ü Performance-wise it is really good this phone didn’t disappoint me so far.

ü Fast charging feature is impressive.

ü About camera quality? It is far better than an average performer.

ü Display quality is effective and bright.

Things could have been better: -

a.     Obviously, the phone could have been lighter. It is bulky with 192 g weight.

b.    Sometimes you might find the device lagging while switching between apps.

c.     Sound quality could have been clearer.

d.    I am not sure about security, each and every app needs the permission of the gallery and file manager, this could have been worked on.

 

Any doubt or suggestion? Drop a comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom