Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Track your daily habits

I am going to be straight to the point.

So recently this month I have started tracking my daily habits of reading, writing, meditation, and working out. I have noticed that previously whenever I thought of following these habits I was not clear about why and when to do these activities and I ended up being distracted from this all and could not be consistent with it. Now, as I have written down everything in specific in my journal it is way easier to follow the habit and be consistent daily.

Here what I am trying to to focus on is writing down your tasks or activities in detail. e.g.I fi want to read something, I will write in my journal book under reading tasks with the detail ‘After doing meditation or workout I will read 10 pages of the book’. And the book I will keep on my bed near the pillow to be in visible area. This way I give clear commands to the brain to act according to the written task and once the task and activity are clear with the steps you are more likely to follow it without getting into too much friction.

This is how I follow each task with detail to make it easier for the brain to move ahead. This skill is underrated and taken lightly by almost 90% of people, but it is very impactful in daily life. You can try this for a week and see the difference in your daily productivity.

Hope this is helpful.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom