Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Record yourself everyday

I will tell you what I do to improve or let's say get better at communication. currently, I am working on my communication as I want to be crisp and clear about what I say or convey through words and it will come through practice. so I record myself or my voice every day and observe to improve bit by bit it is improving and I am being consistent with the practice which also helps me be disciplined with a task and keep trying until I am satisfied with my work.

Being an educator it is important to be clear and understandable by others. Before anyone else comes and tries to understand you first get used to understanding your self and once you are confident that you are clear enough with your words and vocals then put it out on the internet to get feedback and implement one by one what works for you.

In any field, if your communication is not good enough despite being a skilled person it will be tough to find a proper and stable job.

I hope you are gonna record and listen to self every day to improve and work on weak areas.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom