Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

5 easy and simple ways to feel confident

5 ways I have tried and tested to build self-confidence, although I am still working on most of these things to be better at it. So, whatever I have shared below is my personal experience and habits, currently I am into these all.

  • Give time to yourself. Spending time with yourself and observing your thoughts helps a lot in the process of knowing yourself and your thoughts truly without any filter and when you know yourself better than anyone else you feel confident about your decisions and actions.

  • Read Books: I have written about this habit in almost every answer related to this topic. reading books help in doing environmental analysis and getting broader views of the world and it helps you understand people around you so can behave and act in the best way for yourself.

  • Be healthy and fit: Fitness works like a boost in having self-confidence. Also, you feel calm and energetic.

  • 1 small new thing every next day: Get out of your regular and comfortable thoughts and try a small thing every day that is different from usual, it could be anything like reading an article, writing a short story, talking to your old friend, watching a Korean movie etc. By doing this you feel going with the trend and a sense of growth comes.

  • Take care of your outfits and looks: Having a nice dress, looking clean and shiny helps a lot in carrying true self-confidence. currently, I am working on my face skin and hair, it gives me a sense of satisfaction and happiness when I see myself doing better and being better.

I hope it helps and wish you the best with a few new habits.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom