Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Reduce your screen time

Just one simple habit has the biggest impact on whole day activity.

By reducing screen time we can have several benefits, and I am personally following this nowadays as I realised and observed myself being more productive whenever I checked my screen time to have less than 3 hours.

whenever I had less screen time I felt an improvement in my energy level, focus while reading or doing important tasks and sleep quality.

Along with having less screen time, even a short duration of meditation on a daily basis at a specific time boosts the ability to improve in day-to-day life.

Just make yourself sure about using the phone or laptop only when it is important or else do not even touch it. you will see a huge clear difference in your productivity, just after 5 days you have practised this.

I used to have 6–7 hours of screen time and I felt dull the whole day, it was tough for me to finish a task on time and do something creative because I was left with less energy and a brain full of useless thoughts.

After being in the habit of 3 hours maximum to less than 3 hours of screen time made the whole difference. I am quite satisfied and happy practising this and every day I try something new to learn or produce in the form of content or ideas.

I hope it is going to help you as It did help me be productive. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom