Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Once Swami Vivekananda....


Once Swami Vivekananda was in a foreign country. We know how he usually dresses (in a traditional way).
Seeing Swami, a foreigner approached him and pulled his turban.
Swami: Why did you pull my turban?
Foreigner (shocked): Oh! You speak English?
Swami: Yes, I speak English.
Foreigner: Are you educated?
Swami: Yes, I'm educated.
Foreigner: Are you a gentleman?
Swami: Yes, I'm a gentleman.
Foreigner (pointing towards swami's dress): Gentleman shouldn't wear dresses like this.
Swami: In your country, tailor makes you a gentleman. In my country, character makes me a gentleman.
(Mind blown)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom