Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Uber Incident.

An Uber Incident...

Today on 22-08-2019, one incident happened with me while traveling to railway station from my apartment in Lucknow. I booked an Uber cab at 2 am as it was urgent there were no ola cabs so I booked an uber that too only one cab was showing near my place. After getting the call from the cab driver I told him to come to my location to pick. After 5 minutes the cab reached my location I and my friend were ready to have the ride to the destination. We had selected the online payment mode in the Uber app so I had to pay through paytm app. The fare was of 212rs after reaching the place I paid the amount which was showing 212rs and it showed that my payment was successful but then the cab driver started saying  that he had received only 80rs from online payment and when I asked him to show me the message he refused to show and started arguing, then he was demanding for 132rs so I gave him the 500rs note he returned me 370rs after deducting the amount. The online payment was made through paytm wallet and it was paid through my friend’s phone, so by the time I realized I have been cheated the cab driver had gone from that place. Beware of this kind of things while traveling through cabs in your city.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom