Am I an introvert?


  • Observing - They are good observer before poking into something. Obviously they don't make their first move but they lead best.
  • Difficult to crack up them - They are good secret keepers. You can't open up their personal thoughts easily. If you find an introvert open their secrets to you, then you are something special to them.
  • Showing Extra care - If they are showing extra care in something/someone, they are special to them and they can go the extra mile to do something for them.
  • Feedback - They don't give their feedback instantly, Instead, they keep it to themselves. If they give feedback to someone, then he/she is special to them. Other people long for an opinion from introverts.
  • Enjoy alone/with few friends - They enjoy having time to themselves. They socialize in to small group.
  •  
  • Friends: Let’s go to the amusement park. My reaction? I am scared of water, I am scared of heights, in fact, I am scared of sunlight. I am staying.
  • Texting a friend. Friend decides to call instead. Cuts the call and sends a text “Can’t talk, continue texting.” .
  •   Prefers to stay alone ,at home, at college, anywhere to be frank, sometimes. Just leave me alone.
  • Number of friends? I can count them on my fingers, but they’re all trusted to an extent.
  • Am I an introvert? May be for some but definitely not for others. I am an ambivert. :) 
  • Pratik Kumar

    Pratik Kumar

    Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

    More about me

    Comments (0)