Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Am I an introvert?


  • Observing - They are good observer before poking into something. Obviously they don't make their first move but they lead best.
  • Difficult to crack up them - They are good secret keepers. You can't open up their personal thoughts easily. If you find an introvert open their secrets to you, then you are something special to them.
  • Showing Extra care - If they are showing extra care in something/someone, they are special to them and they can go the extra mile to do something for them.
  • Feedback - They don't give their feedback instantly, Instead, they keep it to themselves. If they give feedback to someone, then he/she is special to them. Other people long for an opinion from introverts.
  • Enjoy alone/with few friends - They enjoy having time to themselves. They socialize in to small group.
  •  
  • Friends: Let’s go to the amusement park. My reaction? I am scared of water, I am scared of heights, in fact, I am scared of sunlight. I am staying.
  • Texting a friend. Friend decides to call instead. Cuts the call and sends a text “Can’t talk, continue texting.” .
  •   Prefers to stay alone ,at home, at college, anywhere to be frank, sometimes. Just leave me alone.
  • Number of friends? I can count them on my fingers, but they’re all trusted to an extent.
  • Am I an introvert? May be for some but definitely not for others. I am an ambivert. :) 
  • Post a Comment

    0 Comments
    * Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

    Top Post Ad

    Below Post Ad

    Ads Bottom