Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

some things that are easier said than done.

  1. I’ll study sincerely from tomorrow.(Reality- thinks the same everyday.)
  2. I won't let this girl/boy distract me. (Reality- stalking continues.)
  3. This is the last episode I’m watching. (Reality- completes the entire season.)
  4. I will not eat anything fatty or junk. (Reality- Sees a plate of biryani and gulps it down.)
  5. This is the last time I am drinking.(Reality- Says the same every night after drinking.)
  6. From tomorrow I’ll follow this specific diet and workout. (Reality- Sits on same place for the entire day.)
  7. I will write a personal diary. (Reality- Filling one page and then converting that diary into rough copy.)
  8. I’ll come in 5 minutes. (Reality- Says the same to every other person and goes no where.)
  9. I’ll follow this timetable. (Reality- Makes a new timetable everyday.)
  10. I won't watch anything useless from now. (Reality- Need not say.)
 
Image result for hard to do



 (cr.)Aasees Kaur

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom