some things that are easier said than done.

  1. I’ll study sincerely from tomorrow.(Reality- thinks the same everyday.)
  2. I won't let this girl/boy distract me. (Reality- stalking continues.)
  3. This is the last episode I’m watching. (Reality- completes the entire season.)
  4. I will not eat anything fatty or junk. (Reality- Sees a plate of biryani and gulps it down.)
  5. This is the last time I am drinking.(Reality- Says the same every night after drinking.)
  6. From tomorrow I’ll follow this specific diet and workout. (Reality- Sits on same place for the entire day.)
  7. I will write a personal diary. (Reality- Filling one page and then converting that diary into rough copy.)
  8. I’ll come in 5 minutes. (Reality- Says the same to every other person and goes no where.)
  9. I’ll follow this timetable. (Reality- Makes a new timetable everyday.)
  10. I won't watch anything useless from now. (Reality- Need not say.)
 
Image result for hard to do



 (cr.)Aasees Kaur
Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

More about me

Comments (0)