Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Habit of reading:

Quite a few times I have had lost the interest of reading every day. I used to spend a lot of time on reading books and random answers and articles on internet regarding various things and people’s experiences of their lives. At the time when I am busy in other works, I forget about it because I get totally involved in work and hardly find free time for anything else.

In my free time I love reading books and even online articles by various authors. Reading makes me feel calm and happy, it really helps when I am unable to think about somethings important, because it gives exposure to various facets of life- helps to analyze the circumstances and get to some best decisions at the end.

I read when I am bored, it gives me a roller-coaster ride instantly without going anywhere physically. Reading is addictive I must say, I have been addicted to reading and writing since long time.

I grew up in a society where none knew the importance of reading and writing, as the people in our society started humanizing their kids in apparent schools, they started recognizing the skills and habit of reading books.



I always try and seek familiarity and understanding through books and also Blogs on internet that give a true kernel of life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom