Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

“Change things up” in your daily routine, or in your life!

Recently, I have realized that money is not the only thing what I want in my life. something that is more and beyond the luxury lifestyle is waiting for me. As we all see and hear everywhere, everything is related to earning money and having expensive cars, house, clothes etc. This all manipulates your mind and makes us more desirable towards it. But this is not all we are here for. We are humans and we have a brain to think and then act.

We need to stop and think whether we are going on a right path or just following trends blindly which will lead us towards ruining your happiness and peace. We all are in hurry to reach somewhere where nothing is as important as joy and peace of mind. 


I have replaced a few habits of my life which I think were not useful and necessary.

These are the following habits which I replaced with the following new habits:

  • I used to take everything seriously but when I look back and think, everything has to be taken in a different way to find the right solution and at the right time.
  • Life is a journey and there is no destination except death. People come and go, none and nothing is permanent. Keep going and keep doing the right things.
  • There was time when I felt stuck, but now as said ''life is a journey'' so I just travel.
  • Everyone and everything have a unique purpose so it is useless to compare two different entity.
  • Never be in hurry, take a step back think about the consequences and then go ahead.

There are so many aspects of life, where we can work and improve day by day. All we have to do is stop and think and then act.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom