Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Good things I do for myself ?

When you do not compare or compete, everybody will respect you ! The first and foremost thing I do is not to compare with anybody else. 

Accepting my mistakes. If I have been a part of something wrong I accept immediately and promise myself not to get into the same again ever.

Even when I do not know what I have to do on a particular day I try to get involved in something and keep myself engaged and after sometimes it feels like yes, this is what I wanted to do.


Being clear about my words. I have to be clear about ‘yes’ and ‘no’ of my life. If I really want to do something I will go for it no matter what, and if it's a 'no' for something then there is no way, I would say 'yes' to the same.


"Do not panic, tackling patiently with situations is better".


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom