Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

What are the 3 things I ask myself every night?

Analyzing whole day and then looking at things we have done throughout the day and the things we have not done. And then comparing whether we have had a productive day or not?

Here are the questions, I ask myself every night:

1. What are the things have I learned today?

2. Where did I go wrong today?

3. Will this matter in 5 years down the line?

Having genuine answers to these questions help a lot in making right decisions in present and future as well.

Never play a victim card on yourself as your mindset and thoughts have all the things related to your career and lifestyle. The stronger and positive mindset and thought, the more you are able to sustain in life.

Asking question to self is a big deal for us, yet one of the best things to do at the end of the day. This we should bring in our habit like we are habituated to use social media and smartphone.

I hope it helps, don’t just read and scroll, pause and think or else life will be scrolling the same way you scroll Facebook feeds.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom