Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

If you are a student, do not be of this kind.

Here I won't be telling you anything like a typical student advisor. I will share my experience and how I managed my time and followed a basic routine till graduation. To be honest, I don't care about waking up early or sleeping late at night, it has become hype nowadays to wake up early or sleep late, it is very subjective though. 



only one thing I care about is what you do and how you spend your time when you are awake. I will share a few points which I think every student should think about.

 

1.    First of all, getting good sleep is really important. if you have not slept well no matter how much effort you are putting you will get the opposite result.

2.    keep this habit in your everyday routine. Pause yourself and ask why you are doing what you are doing.

3.    Eat healthy food and avoid junk food I know you might have read this sentence numerous times but do not take this lightly as this habit directly impacts your health and lifestyle.

4.    Please have a habit of breathing deeply at least for 4 to 5 minutes. this will take away half of your pressure and will give you space to think and act.

 

we always have to try and be practical, we can't expect a positive result while we are just talking and thinking about something. without effort and consistency, there is no result and no outcome.

A student can decide his or her future self, if someone doesn't wish to work on himself then there is no other way around it.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom