Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Merry Christmas 2022 - 2023

A Poem: 



The snow is falling gently down

As Christmas lights light up the town

Families gather around the tree

To share in love and harmony


Gifts are wrapped with care and love

As we lift our hearts to above

It's the season of joy and cheer

A time to hold dear those we hold dear


So let us sing and dance and be merry

For this holiday, oh so merry

From my heart to yours, happy holidays

May your days be filled with love and joy always


"To bring my dreams to life"



I wanted to write and express my heartfelt desire to bring my dreams to life. Whether it's pursuing a new career, traveling the world, or starting a business, I am determined to make my dreams a reality.


I know that it won't be easy and there will be challenges along the way, but I am ready and willing to put in the work to make my dreams come true.


Thank you for your support and encouragement as I take on this journey. I am confident that with hard work and determination, I can bring my dreams to life.


A letter to Santa:



Dear Santa,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to write and let you know how excited I am about Christmas! I've been a good boy this year and have been trying my best to be kind and helpful to others.

For Christmas, I would love to receive a new book or a board game to play with my family. I also wouldn't mind a cozy pair of pajamas or a warm hat and gloves to wear on cold winter days.

Thank you for all that you do, Santa. I can't wait to see what surprises you have in store for me on Christmas morning.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom