Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Replace your habits

I have been writing and talking about mental and emotional wellness for the past few months. I have also shared my personal experiences and how I tackled the issues and challenges related to anxiety, stress and loneliness.

there are just a few small things I took care of and now they are taking care of my mental wellness.

the first thing I included in my daily habit is to plan the day and stick to the to-do list. which included writing down all the important tasks that need to be done before EOD.

The second thing I added to my daily habit is working out, which helps the brain and body be active and alert throughout the day. Before these habits, I used to feel dull and down most of the time and did not feel like doing something creative.

so far both of these habits have shown tremendous results, and I feel active throughout the day.

to avoid distractions to-do list helps in a way where the brain is engaged in important tasks and has the urge to finish on time. at the end of the day when you review the list and tick mark all the tasks that you have completed is the best feeling and reward you can give to yourself.

on social media, every other person shows himself as the expert and shares knowledge about the things they have read on the internet or watched a YouTube video and the people who keep on scrolling through reels and shorts feel depressed after watching all that content.

I used to be one of this kind and one day I realised 90% of the contents are unnecessary and unuseful in my life so I stopped watching them instead I added a habit of reading books.

whenever you want to change a habit replace it with a better and useful one and it will take less effort to be in a good habit.

Hope it helps.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom