Daily goals

Define daily goals clearly and on paper to be confident about working on them.

Maintain a to-do list every hour for 8 hours a day to track your productivity.

Get a good sleep and avoid screen at the time you wake up, or else you're gonna waste your first hour of the day with no outcome.

Add one egg and a banana in your breakfast or dinner, you will see its impact on your daily productivity.

I have started working with these simple habits and I feel my productivity and decision-making ability have improved because, when I look at myself and my behaviour before getting into these easy habits it was pathetic and felt pity for myself coz I was not able to do anything useful and always felt lazy and delayed important tasks.

Now as I have understood that all I have is a few more years left to be the real me and use my full potential, I have started making strategies and planning every day of my life.

I hope this will help you get yourself on track as well. Wish you all the luck!

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

More about me

Comments (0)

If this made your day a little better ☕

I'm Pratik. I write poems, essays and ride stories on my own time, with no paywall. If something here helped or moved you, a small thank-you keeps this blog going.

₹29 = a chai  ·  ₹99 = a tank top-up  ·  any amount means a lot

Buy me a chai
UPI / cards / net banking
or
UPI QR code
Scan with any UPI app

Voluntary personal contribution, not a charity or tax-deductible. Reading and sharing helps just as much 💛