Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

The one thing-that I-hate-about-India-as-an-Indian...


One thing what I hate most about India as an Indian is : the difference between rich and poor.
Here, we have about 40% people who can't able to eat twice a day and here we also have those people who have easily availability of food.
Poverty in India makes us shameful.
Even after almost 70 years of Independence we are suffering through this serious problem.
Let me share something which can define it clearly.
I have easily availability of food and pure drinking water.
I am living at my home.
I have clothes to wear.
I have good caring family.
I have access to school.
I play with my friends at evening.
But..
About 100 meters away from my home there lives a boy of my age who don't have these basic facilities what I am enjoying and he is living his life in hell!
He don't able to fill his stomach at night, he don't have pure water to drink, he don't have access to school, he don't know about the world of Internet. And reason for this is just because of Poverty.


Hence, you can see the big difference which speaks a lot about our situation.
Here, you can find family eating in big restaurant, traveling in luxury cars and here you can also find people dying due to unavailability of food and people who don't have money even to buy a bicycle!
Unfortunately, gap between rich and poor is increasing!


Hope, one day we will overcome this problem and get to see smiles in every Indian faces!
credit: Salil-Gaurav

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom