Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

My experience with moto e3 power.


                                                                         Moto E3 Power Black, 16 Gb
Moto e3 power is a powerpack with the price range of 7999rs.
I am sharing my 2months experience with moto e3 power, display is really bright and clear, and in the matter of usage and batterybackup it’s quite good. I have used this phone continuously 6-7 hours with screen on. Performance is impressive and smooth; I can switch between apps smoothly without any lags.
But, after usage of an hour it gets a bit heat near the place of camera and that’s the one thing I am noticing in every phone I have used till now.
You can go for it, if you don’t have any problem with that heat near the camera. And yeah camera is really-really good in 8k. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom