Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

He's is smarter than me.

My younger brother is smarter than me in a few things. he knows a lot about cricket matches and the players as well. he watches almost every single match in which the Indian team plays.
he is 12 but he leaves me behind when we play cricket together. and he also has a good knowledge of technology and games. while talking to someone he seems more confident than I used to be when I was at his age. this is one of the most fascinating things I like in my brother and it really makes me feel proud of him. there are many things in him which makes him different and smarter than me. he says, whatever he wants to, he doesn't hesitate in front of anyone. But when it comes to me I still think a lot before saying something to someone. 
Be like my brother and not like me. :D

<3

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom