When you have had an Unproductive day...

At the end of the day, If I feel I have had an unproductive day, then I recall my whole day and make a list of things which I did throughout the day and another list in which I write what was needed to be done in the day.

Then it is the time to think and realize, why and how I could not do what was important and hence my day went generally doing nothing.

Now is the time to work on those points which turned my mind into something which was not useful for me. In this process self-realization and acceptance is really important to improve and grow.

Taking a break is necessary when you feel lazy or less interested in work which has deadline and you must finish before the given time.

While working if you get stuck, taking your laptop and heading to the park, coffee shop, or simply alternative room or part of the building to work can be a boundless way to reset your focus and your mood.

When you have had an uneasy day, the next day use these tips, wear earphones and people will wonderfully leave you alone. Put your phone away or at least on silent and out of sight while you are working.

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

More about me

Comments (0)