Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Yoga and workouts!

I have started doing workouts everyday. I used to take any kind of exercise very lightly and thought it is a very long process and quite tough for me, but as I started getting into it, I felt and saw a huge impact in a short time period.

Then, I continued with everyday workout after seeing some transformation, I shifted to 5 days workout in a week. the body also needs some rest and time to recover and get adjusted with the new routine.

Also, I had to make some new food eating habits throughout the day, so my body could get more of needed proteins and vitamins.

I did not follow any strict rules or any kind of calculated foods quantity, I just had to stick with my new hobby which I liked doing and enjoyed the process and even now I love doing exercises and recently have learned some yoga asanas too.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom