Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

A real-life example on how you face a big problem with positive mindset?

This happened last year when I was in 2nd year of my graduation degree. I was going through financial problem and it was difficult for me to maintain my monthly expenses of accommodation and food. The university where I am pursuing under grad is kind of strict about the attendance and participation of students in all the activities held by the department of commerce and management. Anyhow I had to be regular in all the classes or else I would lose attendance marks and extra-curricular activities. I also had to think about finding the right solution for my expense problem so I decided to work somewhere to earn some bucks and then I could afford my food and rent.

And one day I uploaded my resume and applied on several job portals and finally got a job as customer executive after facing so many hurdles to reach there. Now comes the time to take decision of being regular in classes and doing a job as well. I asked the HR if I could do night shift at work, he agreed and I continued working at night and attending all the classes in day time, by this way I was able to pay for my food and rent.

Before going into that situation, I talked about this to my friends, everyone told me that I wouldn’t be able to make it because the classes were running from 9am to 4 pm and the job would be of 8 hours which will be according to the night shift, from 9pm to 5am and travelling time will also include in this which was around 30 to 40 minutes from my room to office. I was sleeping just 4 to 5 hours during that time. At first, I thought my friends were right about it but as the day passed, I got into the routine and then I kept going till the pandemic led to the country lockdown, everything got shut down so I had to come home and do online classes and still be regular in all the activities held by the university.

At that time If I wouldn’t have taken that decision I might have been in worse situation. But I stood up with positive mindset and told myself that all is going to be fine with my hard work and wise decision and eventually I learned so may things being in that phase of my life where I had to stand on my feet and take a critical decision on my own. 


‘’Go ahead, give it a try and eventually everything will fall into the right place’’.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom