Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

What have I learned during this covid pandemic period ?

Positivity has a vital role in our life. whenever, I or you have to do something - it starts with a positive mindset about the idea or the act.

During this lockdown period I have practiced an immense level of patience and consistency towards my day to day work.


I avoid watching all the news channels except DD news. Social media and news channels spread a plethora of fake news and wrong information. Those who do not verify the news, they also participate in doing the same through whatsapp or Facebook.


Living with family and cousins I have to keep my mouth shut most of time whenever an argument is going on between them. If I speak it will only create more chaos in the house. So, being silent is a skill I have learned in this lockdown. I think this is going to help me in the long run of life.



I used to wake up around 8 or 9 am, but now everyday I am up at 6 am which is a great positive change I have adapted to. And also I have made a habit of doing exercise and meditation everyday which I had left doing a while ago. 

And the list goes on, now I think I have become more productive than I used to be. The thing is that I am not forced to do something and that has played a huge role in all these positive changes.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom