Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Overthinking and Positive approach

There is one simple and easy way you can stop overthinking by asking yourself questions about your conditioning of overthinking.


This is what I follow through to stop overthinking :-


  • Getting involved in some work.


  • I talk to someone or myself about plans and to-do lists.


  • Asking questions like: is this really important or just sucking up my energy and time ?


  • Whenever I am in free time, I write whatever I feel or think everyday.


Now coming to the point, how to have a positive attitude ?


  • You must avoid interacting with negative minded people or friends.


  • Read an article which has a positive approach to life.


  • Put a smile on your face and learn to make up some jokes, So others also will also laugh when they are around you.


  • Do not watch Bollywood's shit.


  • Have a positive approach towards others and your words. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom