Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

What are the things that you do every day to keep yourself motivated?

First thing I do is start, whenever I have to finish any task or achieve my goal of the day I just start even when I am not feeling like working or getting involved in the work.

And once I start, I don’t want to stop until it is done. In this case we need practice and understanding of the importance of the task that has to be done.

Being mentally prepared before you actually start doing something is really important and helpful in finishing that work.

I follow these things to keep myself motivated everyday: -

o   Knowing the priority of work and then acting accordingly.

o   Being positive and having a focused mindset by doing practice and meditation.

o   Enjoying the process and not always thinking about the results.

o   Ignoring all the unnecessary things which do not have to do anything with the thing I am working on.

o   Dividing tasks into small segments and working on them one by one.

o   Being aware about the reasons of doing that.

Feeling low and demotivated sometimes is totally fine, we are humans and we go through so many biological changes inside our body. And hence we need not be worried about it, in fact we must think about steps and procedures to get the task done and achieve the goal that has been set for the day or for the week.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom