What are the things that you do every day to keep yourself motivated?

First thing I do is start, whenever I have to finish any task or achieve my goal of the day I just start even when I am not feeling like working or getting involved in the work.

And once I start, I don’t want to stop until it is done. In this case we need practice and understanding of the importance of the task that has to be done.

Being mentally prepared before you actually start doing something is really important and helpful in finishing that work.

I follow these things to keep myself motivated everyday: -

o   Knowing the priority of work and then acting accordingly.

o   Being positive and having a focused mindset by doing practice and meditation.

o   Enjoying the process and not always thinking about the results.

o   Ignoring all the unnecessary things which do not have to do anything with the thing I am working on.

o   Dividing tasks into small segments and working on them one by one.

o   Being aware about the reasons of doing that.

Feeling low and demotivated sometimes is totally fine, we are humans and we go through so many biological changes inside our body. And hence we need not be worried about it, in fact we must think about steps and procedures to get the task done and achieve the goal that has been set for the day or for the week.

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

More about me

Comments (0)

If this made your day a little better ☕

I'm Pratik. I write poems, essays and ride stories on my own time, with no paywall. If something here helped or moved you, a small thank-you keeps this blog going.

₹29 = a chai  ·  ₹99 = a tank top-up  ·  any amount means a lot

Buy me a chai
UPI / cards / net banking
or
UPI QR code
Scan with any UPI app

Voluntary personal contribution, not a charity or tax-deductible. Reading and sharing helps just as much 💛