Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

I tried but I still seem to struggle with?

Consistency is the only thing that drives me crazy, whenever I start doing something and wish to stick with the same, somethings ruin it all every single time.

I am not going to give up to this, I very well know anything that seem hard or tough needs a daily practice and a little bit of understanding.

The longest I have been till now, with one habit of 3 months of writing without even skipping a single day. And then I came to realize that habits can be sustained if we remind ourselves everyday about the importance and the value it adds to our life.

When you stick to a habit for a long time and you also love to be with, it is a great drive to try more and be more every day. 



I’ve tried to stick with habits like; reading and writing everyday without missing out on a single and exercise for at least 10 minutes every day. So far, I have been with the habit of reading everyday writing habit is not up to the mark and also exercise is far behind, honestly not even on alternate days, twice or perhaps thrice I exercise in a week.

As I have started maintaining a to-do list it has become easier for me to keep a track on my all activities. Now I am able to keep up with the habits, that took me out of the track after a while every single time I tried.

I feel ‘freedom’ to be in habits is necessary, if we feel pressure and stress to stick to any habit then it becomes really difficult for us to maintain it for a long time.

I would recommend not to force yourself for anything just feel the importance and value addition to the life, and you will enjoy doing it all without worrying that you might skip your daily habit or might get bored one day.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom