Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

How does my daily habit affect my mood?

I will answer this question in a very simple way so anyone can understand the reason behind bad and good mood.

Suppose I am spending most of my day time in watching random videos, movies, reels, memes etc. so in actually I haven’t spent my time in doing something productive or something which have beneficial output. Now, at the end of the day while lying down on couch thinking about life and career, I would ask myself what I have done throughout the day that will help me grow and do better than today? Here I will recall all the activities that I have spent my important time on throughout the day.

If I am doing something like this every day means I am wasting my time and energy on something which have no connection with becoming the best version of myself. Now while sitting silently if I think about all this my mood will go off because I am not doing something productive.

To change this, first we got to change our day-to-day habits in such a way that it will transform our mind and lifestyle for the whole of our life. To begin with just one habit everyday is absolutely fine and important as well.

Every day at least 1-3 hours I try to invest my time in something which I love doing, so at the end of the day I can eat and sleep peacefully without regret of that (I am not following my passion or working on my goal).

For everything we have excuses, until we realize that we are heading towards the end of the life and we have limited time here to spend with things we love.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom