Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Be your own Mentor and guide yourself.

Humans are unpredictable so does life. What we think doesn’t happen instead something happens which we are not ready for. I have always or most of the time been in the situations of life where I found myself lost and blanked out, not able to make decisions or think about something positive.

I felt lost, broken and whatnot, I did not know what and how something good would happen in life but one thing I knew was “This too shall pass”. Time never stops so must we, I always try to keep up with the time being passed every second we are thinking or doing something important in life.

The past 5 years have been really brutal for me from being brutally heartbroken to being financially unstable. Sometimes when I start realizing that yes now life has taken up the good time something worse happens and takes away all the beginnings of the good time from my life. Sometimes I feel like I have started giving up but again something comes up in my life to boost me up with positive vibes and makes me realize that I have just one life and I will die like a warrior fighting for the right things in life so there are fewer regrets in life when I am on my deathbed.

In life, there could be anything that can give you enormously or just one lesson for your whole life that is what happens with me when I am on verge of giving up with the struggles or situations of the worse phase. Just keep your eyes and mind on it and you will have your answer by yourself.

“Be curious, be Genuine”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom