Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Do you already have or plan to have any of these habits?

Let me explain about my habits so you could get some idea about them. I do not know whether I am successful or not or will be successful or not but one thing I must tell you is that I am really happy with these 5 habits of mine and I am satisfied by the productivity. 



1. Cycling: This is the routine of every day, for 30 minutes to 1 hour I have to ride the bicycle. This makes me feel contented and gives me different ways to think about my life and career.

2. Reading: It has various benefits for various people, for me, it helps to understand life and the value of time. Reading opens doors to different dimensions of life, which is kind of fascinating for me.

3. Consuming positive and knowledgeable videos, audio, books: Because of this habit I am able to handle situations calmly and wisely, after getting into this habit I am prepared for any kind of situations life throws on me.

4. Trying something new every day: it has a lot of benefits for someone who is an introvert like me or who thinks I am not good enough for the world. Just try it and you will realize the importance of this habit.

5. Asking questions: You get answers only when you ask questions. Do not trust or follow blindly ask the questions and then only proceed. This way you will keep yourself sorted from so many things.

For me successful means, if you have food to eat, clothes to wear, home to live, family to be with, then you are absolutely successful, everything else is a bonus for life.

Keep learning- keep loving!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom