Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

How do you help yourself? Find out...

I am not sure whether this is a good or a bad habit for me for the long term. But I forget about myself while helping others. People say and I find it to be true, help someone when you are able to help yourself first.

Helping others who are in need is what keeps me going when it comes to my secret of motivation and energy.

I have been in situations where I have felt hopeless and helpless, where I kept a hold on myself and my capability, I know I have doubts about myself sometimes but that is just for a short period of time. Self-doubts sometimes are necessary to work on skills and mindset.

I have a strong and concrete habit of being available for others and helping them when required and probably I wouldn’t want to break this habit ever. This actually boosts me to grow and realize the value of self.

At times this habit disappoints me but I am absolutely fine with the disappointments which help me know the value of mine and my unrealized ego, which eventually helps me understand myself and my unintentional desires.

Thank you for bringing this topic to me and making me think about this. We become to be in a loop and being in that loop we forget about ourselves and our worth to humanity and our own society.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom