Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

How can you do something creative with your colleagues?

How did the idea of a video podcast come into my mind?

Recommended book: It ends with us.

.
.
I love watching people talking about different things and sharing their views on education, movies, and lifestyle. It's been more than 5 years since I am listening to and watching people being involved in this.
.
.
.
One day I talked to my office colleagues about this. and I asked them if they could share their views and we can carry on with the podcast? and voila, they agreed! I was really excited and nervous as well. This was my first try and kind f experiment.
.
.
But, you know what? We failed, it would be kind to say, I failed. :(
The session we recorded did not have my audio. I was totally disappointed with myself.
.
.
Now, what? I tried and convinced them again to follow up and try again, as I learned how to record and check with audios of all so this time I was confident. and BOOM! we finally recorded our first-ever video podcast.
.
.
I would like to thank all my colleagues Shweta Kumari Dwitiya Mondal subham gahir, who supported me and helped me make this possible.
.
.
Now, I am really happy and charged up for the next episodes after receiving positive feedback from viewers for the 1st one episode.
.
.
Thank you all!  


.

Hard work and effort always pay off.
Keep looking outside of your comfort zone and Break your own limits. There is no look back in life.
.
.
.

Here is the link for the video: Podcast. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom