Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

My experience with free editing software Davinci Resolve 17 & 18.

Recently read book: Joseph Murphy

After trying so much video editing software finally I found something really useful but a little complicated. The software I am going to talk about is Davinci resolve 17 and also 18th version as both are quite similar but the 18 version has some extra and more advanced features. 



Also, I am making a series related to the same software on how to use tools in this software, and for the series, I will be uploading videos on YouTube I will add the link here: Editing Playlist. so it will be easy for you to directly jump to the videos without wasting any time.

These are the following things I will be talking about throughout the sessions.

·       How to use cutting tools for video and audio

·       How to put blur effect in video

·       How to play with colors and tones

·       How to work on audio enhancements

·       How to add title effects

·       How to add audio and video effects.

I will be guiding you step by step so you do not have to be confused or worried about anything while using Resolve 17. We can learn together and be better at it.

I will keep updating this weblog and series video as well whenever I will make any changes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom