Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

My Trip to "Thottikallu Falls" Bangalore, Karnataka.

The trip started with a mindset to visit the place alone, and for your kind information, this was the first solo ride of my life. I was thinking to go somewhere alone and see how it feels without a company. To be honest it was an amazing experience and feeling to ride alone for 100kms and do everything alone. Whenever you try and do something on your own it boosts your confidence and point of view toward the world.

After coming back from my first trip now I know why some people choose to travel alone. Traveling alone makes you hyperactive and keeps you in the present moment to be fully available for what you’re doing.





I will share a few things to be careful about while traveling alone.

  • Keep your eyes on the map if you’re going to an unknown or new place for the first time.
  • Carry a set of clothes and a phone charger or power bank.
  • Confirm the location and area from the local people, do not blindly trust the google map.
  • Traveling by own vehicle? Keep a frequent check on the wheel.

If you are an introvert like me it will work like a charm for you to get out of your comfort zone. You will get an opportunity to connect with a lot of new people, which is more exciting than you can think of.

I will share some pictures of the place; it is a beautiful place and full of greenery. While being on this trip I lost the way and went onto the wrong road which eventually took me to a dangerous and strange place, I could not find any person to ask for the right way to reach the destination it all happened just because of the google map. Thank God!  I kept on driving on the same path and at the end of the road one person was standing and he guided me on the right way to reach where I was heading to.

In the end, it was worth it and I enjoyed a lot being alone I could observe everything happening in front of me. I could feel the vibes of nature and could see enjoying people all around me. I decided then whenever I will get time I will travel alone and enjoy the time I have without any expectations and without assumptions.

Most recent read book: Amazon

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom