boAt Bassheads 100, review after 2 weeks of use.

This is one of the cheapest earphones by boAt. I will share a few points about this earphone which I bought offline from a nearby market, so you can consider them before buying this product from boAt. It's been 2 weeks since I bought this product and from my personal experience, to be honest it has disappointed me. Here is the link of the product: boAT 100



  1. Bad quality sound. (Not even average)
  2. Wire is small and of cheap quality.
  3. This product is average by looks only and nothing else is there besides the price of 249/-.
Here, I would like to say just one thing before you place an online order for any product please consider checking out other websites and reviews of genuine customers, because even on Flipkart and amazon paid reviews are being published so we need to be more careful about this thing and after going through several websites or reviews you must go for any product if you don't want to be cheated. 

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

More about me

Comments (0)