Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

New in Bangalore? you must read this once.

Bangalore is a great place to live for engineers and IT people and it has been really an awesome place to work and learn. For me, it has been a mixed experience if I talk about the overall experience.

 I will share a few incidents in this article where I have been cheated and got rewarded as well so it is going to be both sides of the coin. in Bangalore, if you do not know Kannada at all means sometimes, you're in big trouble. 



 One incident I am sharing took place recently, I was traveling to Kempegowda international airport from my place which is really far from the airport, it takes around 2 and half hours to reach the airport from my location.

we have a bus route direct to the majestic from the location and then we have to change the bus to the airport. so, I took the bus and reached the majestic bus stop from there I was looking for a direct bus to the airport, and after asking a few people found the bus outside the bus stop on the roadside.

and yes, I forgot to tell you all that I was being late for the boarding time as I left home late so I was already worried about missing my flight. so, while being in hurry, I asked an auto driver who was standing in front of the bus. "Bhaiya Airport jaana hai chaloge kya?" He replied han chalenge, I asked him Kitna loge, he said 1200/- I said no to him coz he was asking too much for the distance then I decided let's see a cab if it is affordable. I checked for a cab it was showing 900/- I was about to book the cab but the auto driver agreed for this amount I thought let's go by auto (at that time I didn’t know that auto is not allowed inside the airport entrance gate) because again after booking a cab I would have waited for the cab to reach the pickup location and I was already late for the airport.

here the main climax comes, after covering a few kilometers the driver stopped the auto and asked me to wait for a while, he went and made a deal with the cab, came back and told me sir auto is not allowed inside the airport, so I have talked to a cab driver he will drop you and you pay to me now I will share with him. by that time, I knew something is fishy, but as I was already late, I said OKAY.

So far everything is fine, suddenly the cab driver is saying we will have to wait for another passenger as this cab is going in sharing. I was like; come again, what did you say? he said the same thing, I was furiously panicked, I said but I paid the whole amount right? he said you paid to the auto driver and he paid just half the amount to me. so, I cannot take you alone directly to the airport. I said to myself "what kind of trouble I've got myself into".

after a few seconds of silence, he said give me 4 hundred more and I will drop you directly to the location. being with no option left I agreed and he dropped me at the airport. and finally, I was able to complete the boarding process after this much of trouble, which I had never been through in my life. I realized and learned a few things here after this incident. Do not ever be in hurry or else everything probably is messed up. Be prepared for unexpected trouble. Always leave before the time so you don't have to rush unnecessarily. And be aware of the basic things of your city.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you have got to learn at least one thing from this article. and I hope you've invested your time in something useful.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom