Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Be creative and feel confident

There might be several reasons for feeling less confident. For me whenever I felt I was not confident and clear about myself or let's say even now when I feel underconfident at times when I have issues with my work or finances, I believe these are the two major reasons for feeling less confident in front of anyone even when I see myself in front of a mirror I feel dull and can’t even contact eyes to myself if I have issues with handling situations related to job, money and authority.

I am working on it and will share my experience of overcoming it. I followed three daily routines to keep myself motivated and confident.

1. Reading books and Highlighting points that taught me something about life, money and situations.

2. Maintaining a to-do list or daily journal to make myself clear about the tasks that need to be done throughout the day so I do not have to think about what I am gonna do, I just wake up and I have things in front of me to work on.

3. Immediate action over important tasks: if you keep on thinking and accumulating all the thoughts without actions then over time it is going to be a big burden for your brain to handle and will leave less space to think creatively.

Leaving less space for unnecessary thoughts is a great habit to be more productive and creative it is a must.

I hope it is going to help you be more productive and feel more confident.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom