Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Secret behind my calm attitude

Back then when I was doing graduation in 2018, I had several challenges in my life; overthinking, health, education and a few more. I tried to overcome them one by one and decided to focus on health first, I thought if I were fit mentally and physically then only I would be able to take care of everything else.

To be precise I started doing exercise and meditation at least 3 days a week, Note: in my recent article, I shared that I re-started meditation recently because, for a few months, I was not able to sit for 15–20 minutes due to travelling and other work.

I believe meditation helped me understand the value of being calm in all situations and handling them wisely by analysing both sides the good and bad. Even now I do make mistakes but it has reduced and mostly I work on them immediately by creating strategies to improve and I promise myself not to make the same mistake twice.

The conclusion is to review your mistakes and work on them to improve and you can review your mistakes or learnings by sitting silently for 10–20 minutes every day, just being with yourself will do the job.

I maintain a to-do list to track my activities so I can evaluate and work on them if needed.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom