Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

What seven habits that can make a human brain smarter?

 · Improving skills every day: if I keep on improving and working on skills which I already have then something new and creative comes up by being involved fully and by understanding the process of it. 



· Learning to communicate better, whether it is through words or voice: when I am able to express myself fully and also clear about what I am going to say, the life seems easier than the moments when I could not express my emotions clearly and felt devastated and stressed.

· Observing things and people with full attention: when I just see things or someone doing something, I do not understand most of it like; why and how? but when I observe and give my attention there is so much to learn from everything and everyone I meet in every day’s life.

· Reading about ancient India and culture: it is so fascinating for me to learn and know about my country’s culture and people from 1000yrs back and their conditions. Always a few things make me wonder how they lived and spent their whole life with so many inventions and creativity on their own and not worrying about name, fame and wealth.

· Being with self for at least 30minutes or a little more and doing nothing but just being there: understanding and knowing myself is far more important than others and their behaviours. Once I am getting to know about myself everything else become easier to tackle with. Just being in the present and not having mind chattering for a while gives much space to think about life and death and all the phases we go through and do nothing but sit and criticise about circumstances and other things.

· Understanding of emotions and experience: when I am able to look back and see things happening in their own way and I am helplessly just going through all and being the witness of all gives me an immense power and strength to fight more and be more, we feel weak or think ourselves as wrecked only when we don’t look back and realise where we have come from what and how we faced all the things which seemed life ending and blocking the ways to move ahead but still we are here by one way or the other.

· Continuous Practice: practice gives me confidence and ability to try and experiment with various things so I could have an exposure about them. When I do not understand things and that has to play an important role, I just practice uncountable times and keep on practicing until I am able to get into that thoroughly. Try this and know it by yourself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom