Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Who is my inspiration and why?

Ref: Tomb of sand.

There is none specific to be called my motivator but some personalities are there who inspire me whenever I feel low or upset in my life.

I really like listening to “Jiddu Krishnamurthy” He was a philosopher, speaker, and writer. One of the favorite speeches by him is related to fear, ‘what is fear?’.

JK’s words- “Freedom is pure observation without direction, without fear of punishment and reward. Freedom is without motive; freedom is not at the end of the evolution of man but lies in the first step of his existence.”

When I feel stuck in my life I read and listen to what he had said, it really works for me and gives me a true understanding of the situation through which I am sometimes able to find the solution and sometimes just let it go. Letting go is not as easy as it seems so his words guide me through this.

I believe everyone needs guidance in their life at least once when they are starting and then they carry on with their own intelligence and understanding. Guidance for me is like giving the key to the door which shows a new way of life and thinking of human potential.

Motivation is like a temporary mood booster and not a long-term process, so if I want to be creative and thoughtful then I will seek inspiration and truth.

Another personality is ‘Sandeep Maheshwari’ I listen to his podcasts that he has recently started posting on his YouTube channel. He talks about various aspects of life and I kind of find his words to be true and relatable to life and the truth. Though I don’t believe in everything he says although a few things are really fascinating.

We all must observe and think after listening and reading to someone like JK or Sandeep Maheshwari, who knows we might come up with something which will transform us. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom